
I totally stole this from a friends blog. She happens to be Austin's babysitter. (and I have to say she is heaven sent. We are so lucky to find someone who takes care of our little one so well.) Anyways I stole this Poem from her blog it made me cry of course.
My face may be different but my feelings are the same. I laugh and I cry and take pride in my gains. I was sent here among you to teach you to love, as God in the heavens looks down from above. To Him, I'm no different His love knows no bounds; It's those here among you in the cities and towns, that judge me by standards that man has imparted, but this family I've chosen, will help me get started. For I'm one of the children so special and few, that came here to learn the same lessons as you. That love is acceptance, it must come from the heart; we all have the same purpose, though not the same start. The Lord gave me life to live and embrace, and I'll do it as you do, but at my own pace. author unknown
6 comments:
That is such a sweet poem. Cami you are such a great mom to your little Austin. He is the most sweetest thing.
I hope you know that you are choosen for a reason and he chose you. You are also the sweetest person too. I hope you will grow and know that you are a daughter of God.
what a beautiful poem! we love you, austin!!
Oh BTW Congrats on the baby!
I love the poem. Austie boy is such a blessing in our lives. LOVE him tons.
BABY!?!?!?
Awww love it - and that picture of your cute boy!!! I didn't know you had a blog - I'm loving it :)
Post a Comment