THE LONG AWAITED PHOTOS OF AUSTINS B-DAY I know, they are only long awaited by me. My camera mysteriously disappeared after Austins b-day party. We have searched high and low for the stupid thing. I assumed absent minded me left it at the pool. I even was thinking it was stolen. Well today I was doing some deep cleaning and found it. No I am not telling where but, can I just tell you WHAT A RELIEF!!!!! anyways here they are. The party was clear back in the beginning of August. Austin was quite cranky but received some really neat stuff that he really enjoys now. And it is always nice to get everyone together. I am so thankful, that was a couple hundred bucks I really did not want to fork out. And thank heavens I found it before we bought a new one.
3 comments:
I'm glad you found it! Hey, just so you know, when using the cutest blog on the block backgrounds you have to change the template back to "minima" I think it is the first Blog template, than your page will display correctly. I like cutest blog because it is just a gadget and not under HTML so you don't have to add back in the blog lists and all your side items! Did you guys decide if you are coming to visit for Thanksgiving yet?
CUTE and YAY for posting the pictures. You are so cute and LUCKY to have a pool nearby. How fun.
very cute pictures! glad you found your camera. see you guys soon :)
Post a Comment