Cami, I cannot believe how big he is getting. It seems like just yesterday I first met you guys and I am amazed at what our little guys have accomplished! Alex loves Austin. He pats him on the back and gives him hugs at least twice a day if not more. I am still not so sure Austin likes all the attention from Alex but I think it's adorable and hope they'll be BFF's! -Ash
4 comments:
love the pics! keep 'em comin!
u guys are so cute!
Austin is so cute!!
What a beautiful little boy.
Cami, I cannot believe how big he is getting. It seems like just yesterday I first met you guys and I am amazed at what our little guys have accomplished! Alex loves Austin. He pats him on the back and gives him hugs at least twice a day if not more. I am still not so sure Austin likes all the attention from Alex but I think it's adorable and hope they'll be BFF's! -Ash
Post a Comment