You will have to forgive the quality of the pictures. Some incredibly intelligent person left the memory card home. So we had to use the camera on my phone.

Austin was just totally excited to be FREE and he took advantage of every minute of it.



But it did not take long to discover the 4-wheelers (like the second they were unloaded.)

"I yehyee" Austins favorite things to say now are, I'm ready and I go. He was patiently waiting for someone to give in and take him for a ride.

SUCKER!


Daddy's big helper

"Hmmm. If I am always at least touching it nobody can sneak a ride without me.

Aliyah chillin by the fire.


Here comes the Easter Bunny


"I yehyee!!!!"

"SCORE!!!!" Candy!! Oh no where is Aliyah!! The Easter bunny got her. Oh never mind she just has a moronic mother who forgot the memory card to the camera. Could not switch Dad places in time. Sorry =( not to worry there were 60 other people there to get a picture I will get a copy somehow.

Richard and Kelvin totally entertained by Austin.

Daddy and LeeLee "Help I'm blind."

Tick Inspection. The kids had been playing in the dirt and under the trees all day. Ya bathing them was quite fun.



Keep away from mom. "Aliyah catch." You can tell how much they like to get dressed.

Yay so much fun to wake up to more snow Easter morning. It is April, is'nt it? I'm confused.





Aliyah's 1st 4 wheeler ride. She loved it. Good thing I was hanging on to her she kept putting her hands up in the air and laughing.


Uncle Kelvin and Daddy hanging out by the fire.

Austin literally spent every minute either climbing on or riding the 4-wheelers you could not tear him away from them.

1 comment:
looks like fun.
thanks for all the pictures.
Post a Comment