I just can't beleive my little baby girl is already a year old. It was a perfect weekend (weather wise) so we had a BBQ out side it was a blast. Thanks to all of you that came it was awesome getting everyone together. Here is hoping this year does not go by nearly as fast as the last one.
WOW she is adorable! And I love that she dumped her cake. Danni just ate hers like crazy... wait she still does. And AMBER needs to call me. Little stinker she "forgets" or just doesnt like me anymore :(. Oh well anyways I am so happy you have your girl. They are so much fun.
3 comments:
WOW she is adorable! And I love that she dumped her cake. Danni just ate hers like crazy... wait she still does. And AMBER needs to call me. Little stinker she "forgets" or just doesnt like me anymore :(. Oh well anyways I am so happy you have your girl. They are so much fun.
Finally an update! Sorry me missed the fun. She is adorable and getting so big. See you in July!
I can't believe she's already a year old! Crazy. Looks like she enjoyed herself though :)
Post a Comment