On Sunday Austin was really cranky and could barely talk. So we traded out the festivities for a happy visit to the after hours clinic where we found out he had strep. He had, had a sore throat for a few days but personally I think it had nothing to do with his brilliant parents taking him out four wheeling in the mud and the rain. (In my defense The boy was over dressed and very warm the whole time. At least he got to have a little fun.)
So after the after hours clinic Austin was feeling a little bit better so we did the easter thing. Which might I add I am incredibly proud of the Awesome wheel barrel I found for Austin The Easter bunny also brought him a rake, a kite, some crayons, and a bubble gun.
Here is a slide of it all lol.
Visit www.moblyng.com to make your own!
1 comment:
Looks like it was fun! I know Grant has fond memories of the Easter bunny hand in the trailer :) I hope Austin feels better soon! Poor guy!
Post a Comment