So as most of you know Austin is Larry's little shadow he can't go anywhere without practically stepping on him, which can get a little annoying. But for the most part sooooo cute. Austin thinks every little thing that Larry shows him is just the greatest. (using a empty paper towel roll as a mega phone. Making boxes into ramps for race cars. Hooking a chain up to his tonka truck so he can tow it around the house a million miles an hr. etc...... Just simple dumb stuff. Anyways there is a point to this. Larry was outside doing some yard work. And I thought it would be fun to let Austin outside to terrorize his dad a little this is what came of it.
As you can see Austin now has a wheel barrel obssession. Oh well I guess toy wheel barrel is now on the list for what the easter bunny is gonna leave for Austin. As if he does'nt have enough stuff
3 comments:
So cute. I bet he just loves it.
way to go austin!
hazel says hi.
cami, austin is getting so big and your baby is gorgeous. I love her name
Post a Comment