Larry and I spent the weekend at Fort Bridger doing the Rendevous thing. There was a much bigger crowd than usual. I am still trying to get used to having to dress like an (old pioneer women) in spite of that we had a lot of fun until, Sunday nights wind, rain, hail, and snow storm rolled in. 75 mph winds don't do much for tents and Tipi's.
Meanwhile Austin stayed at grandmas getting spoiled rotten by anyone who walks through the door. Since Mom and Dad were nowhere in reach he decided to come out of his shell a bit and be the main attraction of the night. He showed off all night at Aunt Carly's birthday party. And the more applause there is the longer he preforms. He was walking and showing off for a good hour. Until the cake came out of course he would never miss out on that.
1 comment:
Yea! your a blogger now too. I thought my side of the family would never join in (All Kevin's siblings have one). Be sure to check out ours (rieskefamily@blogspot.com) and I will put a link to your blog on our blog. Cute pics. Mom said your camera mysteriously disappeared at Austin's party so I will send you any pics we took there.
Post a Comment