Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Disaster

So you all know the story. Larry and Cami got an excellent deal on a brand new car. After changing vehicles for the umpteenth time. Larry is telling me how (it's a brand new vehicle we gotta take care of it yada yada yada we can't wreck it.) By this point I get a tad bit defensive (Cami defensive? Never!) And I say "Do you have any reason to believe that I would wreck the car?" To make a long story short 2 days later. What do I do? Wreck the car. ( Not my fault of course.) So Finally over a month later. And after a bazillion phone calls. The car is fixed so we are driving the rental to go pick it up. Here comes Cami's imfamous luck once again. We get hit with a rock off of a truck and puts a chip and a nine inch crack in the windshield of the rental. I am seriously considering a bus pass.



No comments:

Blog Archive