We had a BBQ and Some Fireworks for the Kids. (which austin hated by the way I actually had to take him inside and let him go to bed which he was more than happy about.) I was really surprised because he has been around fireworks many times before and loved them.
But he was tired and he was sitting alone on the side walk when larry lit the first one off. Hopefully he is not traumatized for life.

The After Math



We tried to get some pics of the fireworks I didnt do to well.


Austin the Bottomless pit.

Aliyah has a new boy friend. Kyler

Would you believe that he is only like 3-4 weeks older than her ( ya I have tiny children for some reason.)

They were both totally content laying there cuddling we could have left them there all night.

This is just a random pic of Austin I took.
Anyways we had a great 4th of July I hope everyone else did to......
2 comments:
Great pictures. I love that last one of Austin, he's so cute :)
i love the picture of ailyah laughing. i havent seen her do that much. austie is always funny love you guys g-ma G
Post a Comment