Sunday, June 14, 2009

Our little Utah hurricane.

So this afternoon we received about 6 inches of rain in about 10 minutes total. The pictures don't do it justice. I took them after it died down but water was much higher than the side walk and barreling down into the ball field.





Everyone just below the canal got totally flooded. It was crazy
Oh yeah it also ripped up our roof.






3 comments:

r said...

10 minutes of rain does not make a hurricane ;) That's pretty crazy though! I hope the roof isn't too badly damaged.

Cami/Larry/&Austin said...

For Utah that is as close as it gets. You must still be bitter about that little hurricane thing that happened right when you guys first moved. LOL just kidding I would have been pretty terrified.

K.R.K.A. said...

That's just a normal rainstorm for us! jk. Can you send some rain our way, we are dying in this heat out here!

Blog Archive