Sunday, May 17, 2009

Larry's B-day and other random junk

We decided to go for a drive and have a little picnic for Larry's B-day. Even though Larry and I had already gone out the previous weekend. (I took him to the Eagles concert. Which was a blast other than the 3 mile walk from where we parked.)
Anyways we went to my favorite park and had fun chasing Austy around and making sure he didn't drowned.

Aliyah is starting to show quite the little personality and smiles very easily.








Aliyah the cannibal (okay so her dad gave her a chicken bone to suck on. She is a little young I know but seemed to like it.) I just thought it looked hilarious.

Recently Larry has made me feel guilty about putting pictures of him on here and never letting him take any of me let alone even thinking about posting them. If that was not already bad enough I read the post on Grant and Ruth's Blog.
So I guess I will jump on the band wagon of self consciousness. Here are some pics of me I apologize if you are blinded. But, they do have the kids in them so they can't be all bad.
Austin gets so excited around water. He loves throwing rocks in it. He also runs straight for it. If Larry or I didn't keep a hold of him he would jump right in. Maybe we should invest in a kid leash.












Austin had massive allergies. In spite of his terribly red face and runny eyes he had a ton of fun.


1 comment:

Deseret said...

We have 2 kids leashes! Sometimes I think Jackson, who is now 5, still needs one. They are great, especially the awesome looks random people give you!

Blog Archive