Life has been extra crazy and busy. With work, getting ready for the baby,(which I might mention I am not.) And just chasing after Austin and his latest spurt of developments. (Such as, Being able to reach things up on the counter. Opening the front door and walking outside. Opening pill bottles. And climbing out of his race car chair where I used to let him sit and watch a 30min. episode of the Backyardigans or Barney. So I might actually be able to get something accomplished.) I have not really had anytime to post. Soo here are just some random little posts starring Austin.
For those of you who know Austin you know he does not like to eat at all. :) Anyways once in a great while we let him go all out usually when is is something like spaghetti.
For those of you who know Austin you know he does not like to eat at all. :) Anyways once in a great while we let him go all out usually when is is something like spaghetti.
You think these are funny, Just wait until I post the ones of Larry and I. Just kidding of course.THE AFTER MATH (sorry about the pornography I tried to take it with the towel on. But Austin kept insisting on standing up and streaking)

AUSTINS VERY FIRST SUNBURN. Leave it to this little white boy to get sunburned in March. On a not very sunny day. And might I mention he was only outside for less than 30 min.


AUSTINS VERY FIRST SUNBURN. Leave it to this little white boy to get sunburned in March. On a not very sunny day. And might I mention he was only outside for less than 30 min.

Farmers Tan is a pretty good look for him don't ya think

3 comments:
I never make spaghetti just because I don't want to deal with the mess. Good for you, letting him have at it! He is so cute. I hope his sunburn isn't too painful..
thanks for the great pictures.
whoa! where have i been!? Congrats on the little one on the way!
Post a Comment