Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Angel Of Terror


Austin has become a little defiant, as of late. Any time you tell him no or don't let him do exactly as he wishes he makes this hilarious little scrunchy face that, pretty much means "Excuse Me I Will Do What I Want!"
Austin has also decided that running is now a much better form of transportation than walking. And recently has learned how to safely go down the stairs. So once he learns how to do all of these fun things. He makes it a priority to learn to do them faster. As a result I think I may be losing mass amounts of weight in the near future!! We have been forced to remove any sort of living plants we own. Because, Austin has taken it upon himself to make them his personal sand boxes and quite frankly I am tired of vacuuming up dirt out of the carpet. This all proceeds during the time that I am watching him closely. Let's just say exhaustion is an understatement.

AUSTINS LATEST CROWD PLEASER!
We will get this on camera very soon because it is to funny!
Austin is known for dirty diapers that could make you pass out! So every time I change him, I plug my nose and tell him peeeuuuuwww. Before now he just laughed at me. Now any time he hears the word stinky or peeeuuuuwww he plugs his nose and makes a disgusted face. It's hilarious.

2 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

CUTE!!! HE is getting so big. You are such a good mommy.

r said...

What a sweetheart!

Blog Archive